Meet Your EPC Assessor for


Izmir Lici

EPC Tooting

EPC From £50

Call me on 07723046439 to book your EPC today!

Hi, I’m Izmir, your EPC Near Me assessor in Tooting.

An EPC can be used for both domestic and commercial properties, but they are often required when selling or renting out a home.


What Is An EPC?

An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is a document that provides an assessment of a building’s energy performance. It’s created by a qualified assessor who inspects the property and assigns it an energy rating from A (the most efficient) to G (the least efficient). The certificate also includes recommendations on how to make the property more energy-efficient.

The certificate must be provided at the start of any negotiations so that potential buyers or tenants can see how energy-efficient their new home may be. It must also be displayed in any advertising material related to the sale or rental of the property.


How Long Is an EPC Valid For?

In general, an Energy Performance Certificate will remain valid for 10 years from the date it was issued. However, if any major changes are made to the building during this period then a new assessment must be carried out – this includes any renovations or alterations that affect the building’s structure such as the installation of new windows or walls being removed/added.


Why Do Homeowners and Landlords Need an EPC?

It is a legal requirement to provide an Energy Performance Certificate when selling or renting out a property. Not having one could mean that you are breaking the law and could lead to fines or other legal action against you as the homeowner or landlord. Furthermore, having an EPC can help attract potential buyers or tenants who are looking for properties with good energy ratings – thus potentially making your home stand out from others on the market.


Where Can You Get An EPC?

The simplest way to get an EPC for your property is by hiring a qualified assessor in Tooting who carries out all necessary inspections and produces your certificate within 48 hours. You should ensure that your assessor meets all relevant qualifications such as holding accreditation from one of the government-approved certification bodies as well as being registered with Stroma Certification Ltd (SCL). This will ensure that not only do you get your certificate quickly but also accurately – without facing any legal repercussions down the line!


What Will The DEA Need Access To?

The DEA will need access to the whole house including the outside. They will look at the outside of the property to determine age, construction type, roof type, number of extensions and detachment. They will also examine the brickwork for signs of insulation. It is important that they can access all areas so that they can accurately assess the energy performance of your property.


How Can I Prepare?

To ensure that the assessor can gain full and unrestricted access when they arrive, there are a few steps you should take before their visit. In an empty property, keys should be available for any back or side doors so that they have easy access to all areas of your home. If you have pets in your home, then it is important to secure them during this period so that they do not interfere with or impede their assessment process. It is also helpful if you can provide a floor plan in advance so that they are aware of any potential obstacles or obstructions before arriving on site.


One of my best decisions I've made was to join the team at EPC Near Me. It is building into a very important part of my business. I have a great online presence, my personal EPC Near Me website is a great addition to my EPC business. Massive thanks to Paul & Chris for their help over the last 8 months



As a DEA, I needed to get my business into a stable position and certainly EPC Near Me provided an excellent platform for me to achieve a steady customer flow. Thank you EPC Near Me.


South Wales

What to expect when a Domestic Energy Assessor comes to your property

Every Domestic Energy Assessor / DEA will have their own order and format of carrying out the EPC depending on the software that they use and their personal preference to efficiency.

Frequently Asked Questions

Need your EPC questions answered?

Get a Quote Today!

Are you happy for an assessor to contact you?(Required)
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.